In this episode of Status Check with Spivey, Mike has a conversation with Spivey Consulting's COO Anna Hicks-Jaco about what to expect during the upcoming cycle, her perspective as both a recent Dean of Admissions and relatively recent applicant, and advice for applicants getting ready to apply.
Mike and Anna mention several resources and past podcasts in this episode:
- Fall 2023 Median Tracker Spreadsheet
- 2023 Law School Application Changes Compiled
- Podcast: The Myth of the Early Application “Bump” & Law School Rolling Admissions
- Podcast: What the SCOTUS Admissions Decision Means for Law School Applicants
- Blog/Data: Predicting the 2023-2024 Law School Admissions Cycle
- Podcast: Interview with Dr. Gabor Maté, Author of "In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts"
- Podcast: Dr. Jud Brewer on the Highly Effective Way to Overcome Anxiety
- Podcast: Dr. Guy Winch on Handling Rejection (& Waiting) in the Admissions and Job Search Process
You can listen and subscribe to