In this episode of Status Check with Spivey, Mike gives an update on 2022-2023 cycle data and discusses admissions strategies for the second half of the application cycle: waitlists and letters of continued interest, tips for asking for scholarship reconsideration, and handling the waiting/anxiety. (It may surprise you how impactful that last item can be to your outcomes!)
Mike recorded this episode before final January 2023 LSAT data was out—you can find the latest update on our Twitter, here. A few other Status Check episodes are mentioned in this podcast as well:
- Dr. Guy Winch on Handling Rejection (& Waiting) in the Admissions and Job Search Process
- Dr. Jud Brewer on the Highly Effective Way to Overcome Anxiety
- Interview with Dr. Gabor Maté, Author of "In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts"
- Dr. Anna Lembke, Author of Dopamine Nation & Featured on The Social Dilemma
- Will Medians Stay As High This Law School Admissions Cycle?
You can listen and subscribe to