Podcast: Holiday Law School Admissions AMA with Mike Spivey
In this podcast, Mike Spivey takes questions from Reddit!
Happy holidays from all of us at Spivey Consulting Group!
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 1:30 – Character & Fitness
- 4:43 – Scholarship vs. debt load in choosing a law school
- 8:08 – What to do if you make a mistake/typo in your law school application
- 12:37 – How much will LSAT medians move this cycle
- 14:09 – uGPA's importance this cycle
- 16:02 – How will splitters do this cycle
- 16:33 – Competitiveness of particular schools/bands
- 18:02 – In-person vs. remote law school next year and effects on deferrals/WL movement this summer
- 18:55 – How high LSAT-Flex scores will be seen in future cycles
- 20:00 – Non-traditional applicants this cycle
- 21:12 – Part-time programs this cycle
- 21:45 – What is Georgetown up to?